Minecraft: TNA Part 11 Minecraft: TNA Part 11

I've been watching this since the first episode. This is an amazing series; great animation, awesome humor, and a storyline that keeps me watching. Keep up the good work and I'll continue to watch until the end.

Toast Is Awesome Toast Is Awesome

Hilarious!

I love claymation, it seems to make a lot of stuff just... better :D Really good animation, awesome humor, and great voices, what more do you need?

A Convict Christmas A Convict Christmas

Weird....

I guess it was actually pretty touching, but it's still fudged up :P BTW, if he was trying to show that he was a nazi, then those symbols on his wrist need to be flipped horizontally :D Obviously this guy is just a poser haha.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Eep!

I think I know that guy.... hhmmm... I GOT IT! Its my dad at age 27 lol. Great animation, awesome song, I think I found my newest ring tone

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

Awesome!

The animation wasn't all that great... but whatever, it was based off a genre that uses very little animation anyways (except Akira, but thats another story). I thought it was pretty f***in' funny... guess what I named MY metapod!! (Hint: It rhymes with Remus :)) lol Keep up the good work

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Haha

I hate the movies (like sooo much) but I think this was the best animated thing to come from the Harry Potter lore ever. Great animation, the comedy was top notch, and you got most of your little things right. Oh... I thought you said no appearances from HP!? I seen him outside of hogwarts when Voldemort and Malfoy were zapping fools.

TmsT responds:

That wasn't Harry Potter. The people outside Hoggitywarts near the end were all members of the production team.

RedHand RedHand

I smell an epic coming on!

This was a nice intro, and I'm already craving more! The animation was pretty fluid and the story so far is great. Nice job

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Rollercoasters ARE faster than zombies :D

I love minecraft, and this was a great parody of it. Keep up the great work

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

EPIC!

I watched the other 2 before coming to this one and they are ALL awesome. Hopefully you make more movies like this, cause this was great!

Ransom! Ransom!

'Who's that, Daddy?'

Oh man, that was hilarious! I didn't see that coming at all... O.K. I did a little bit but you pulled it off nicely :D Keep the toons comin'