Chocolate Rambo Chocolate Rambo

Really fun, definitely needs to get some sort of mobile/console/handheld release! The music is awesome, the gameplay is addicting, and the concept is hilarious. I wouldn't mind seeing more weapons, more levels, and a whole slew of other good stuff, but its great fun even without those things.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This is one of the best games that I have ever played... sad part is the crazy amount of lag this game seems to have. I cannot walk around without my guy start mindlessly hitting the wall as he fires in a totally opposite direction that I need him to be shooting in... once this game get's updated enough and the lag gets taken care of, it will be the perfect game (IMO)

Destrocity Destrocity

A really well made game, though lack of levels really brings it down. If you're going to continue updating, I would recommend creating more areas and upgrades. Fire balls are fun *hint hint* Anyway, great game, I will be coming back to check it out every so often ^.^

Snail Bob Snail Bob

Really fun but...

Way too easy, I only died like 3 times, and all those times I wasn't paying attention lol But I like the concept, reminds me of lemmings a bit. Hope theres a sequel... just make it tougher

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Great Scott!

This is a fantastic game, the controls are solid, the graphics are amazing (especially the lighting effects; just wow) and it's just so much fun :D The character reminded me of Ellis from L4D2, even before I began to play it. Keep up the good work.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Wow, this was great!

I love all your games, and this is definitely not an exception. Took like an hour to get all the achievements in one sitting, but I finally did it. The ending was pretty funny. Keep up the good work! Now I'll go help my sister move (even though its 8:15 pm :P)

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

Cool

It wasn't much of a game, but this flash was really neat. The writing was great, the video game cliches were spot on, and the dragon looked like a seahorse!! Weird...

squidly responds:

I took it right out of the mother of all graphic adventure games: Adventure for the Atari.
Look up "Grundle the Dragon"

Bulletsss Bulletsss

This was a nice waste of time :)

I liked this a LOT, but it got really frustrating at some points. But thats alright, because this game features giant bullets :D

NG Audio Bridge NG Audio Bridge

Its been done, but this is definitely the best

I like this a lot, nice thing to keep in the background and because of the immense library already on Newgrounds, I doubt the same song will play twice throughout my whole usage. And have you thought of a visualizations of some sort? It's not needed, but it'd be a nice touch for sure. Hope to see phase 3 sometime soon

gumOnShoe responds:

We'll see. This one is pricey on the server end. I'm hoping I can implement lists without taking many more resources, but I'll have to do some tests to see if it is possible. As it is I have to recalibrate what is going on now.

If I implement playlists, I may have to lose the visualizations and go back to hot-linking Newgrounds content, which may not be appreciated by tom & co, but which would keep my server costs down. :P

We'll see.

Breakthrou Breakthrou

Not bad

It was pretty amusing for a little bit, but next time tell us what we are supposed to be doing, instead of throwing us in like that. And is that an 8 bit version of the doors in the background? I hope I got it right, because that was a big plus for me :D